6 February,16 11:30
What My Place can do for you:
* Measuring distance and bearing
* Save your current location.
* Save your moving tracks.
*. Manually save locations where you are going to.
*. Manually save routes which is for your travel planning.
*. When your device doesn't connect to the internet
- It may be still able to record your current location and moving tracks.
- It may be still able to load record locations and routes.
- It may be still able to show you direction with recorded locations and moving tracks but without maps support.
* Show your current location in GPS Latitude and Longitude format.
* You can retrieve GPS Latitude and Longitude of any locations showing on google map.
Please feel free to visit the website for further information:
How I used "My Place" for traveling to Osaka, please the following blog entries:
Visiting Osaka City Hall and Cruise-Day 2 of the tour to Osaka- http://openacc.com/?id=1636
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living and Hankyu Oasis Tenroku-The second day traveling in Osaka- http://openacc.com/?id=1634
Taking Train from Kansai Airport Station To Nakatsu via Tennoji-The Second Day of My Tour To Osaka
Keep tracking & Recording
Recording your daily expenditure
to meet your budget.
Keep spending under budget
to achieve saving goal.
Combining serveral photos into one
Copyright © GoAsiaToday.com
Today:791 Total:3051345 Total Article:1786
Since 30 March 2016